Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) FULL TIME
Atlas Lift Tech, Inc. is a national company looking for individuals with Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or other relevant healthcare experience. Our trainers, known as Lift Coaches, work at some of the most well-known hospitals in the country! As the pioneers in Safe Patient Handling and Mobility (SPHM) we pride ourselves on our mission to produce a sustainable culture of safety, making a difference in the lives of everyone around us. We actively seek out EMTs, however we also welcome anyone to apply who has strong customer service skills, healthcare experience, and teaching/training/coaching experience. Join and grow with us, and contribute to our great company culture and mission! Over 90% of our employees enjoy their job... Take a look at the details below and apply to see what we're all about!
- Teach safe patient handling methodology to existing hospital staff.
- Train and assist with patient lifts and other patient handling maneuvers, as delegated by the supervisor in collaboration with the client staff.
- Utilize patient handling equipment, transfer devices and protective equipment in compliance with hospital policies and patient handling protocols while using proper lifting techniques and body mechanics.
- Enter records of each lift to analyze key performance indicators using Atlas’ proprietary software.
- 6 months or more experience working with patients in a healthcare and/or ambulatory environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Current CPR/ BLS Certified.
- Experience with coaching/ training multiple individuals.
- Flexibility to work day/ night/ weekend shifts including holidays.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds unassisted and to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Computer proficient to navigate both mainstream and proprietary software.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must pass a medical and drug screening before and during employment.
- Relevant experience (EMS, EMT, Paramedics, Nursing, Caretaker, Physical Therapy, Fitness Training, etc.).
- Military experience
At Atlas Lift Tech we are innovators and we value individual contributions! We encourage continued education, priding ourselves on offering re-certification assistance. We offer a competitive compensation package based on your valuable experience.
Other benefits include:
- Health Insurance for full-time status
- Vacation / Sick / Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Promotional opportunities for driven employees
- Free Health Screenings
- Free Yearly Immunizations
- Innovative environment